DIY Cucumber face masks and tomato face pack for radiant and glowing skin
Every woman dreams of having the picture perfect skin. In order to achieve the flawless skin, we try almost every beauty product that is available in the market. Do you know we are doing more harm than any good for our skin? There is no doubt to the fact that the harsh bleach and chemicals present in the skin care products can give us the instant glowing skin, but in the long run with regular use, they will leave adverse side-effects on the skin.
Henceforth, using natural remedies is considered as the best solution for taking care of your skin. Do you know simple ingredients like tomato and cucumber can offer you with a naturally radiant and glowing skin?
List of DIY tomato face packs
- 1 tomato
- Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
The process of making it-
- Make juice out of one tomato and pour it in a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice in it and stir it well.
- Make sure you clean your face with water before applying the tomato pack.
- Use a cotton ball or your fingers to apply the paste all over your face and neck area evenly.
- Leave the pack on your face for at least 20 minutes and rinse off with normal water. You will get a glowing and radiant skin with regular usage.
- If you want the benefits of exfoliation, you can add one tablespoon of oatmeal to the mixture and seek the benefits.
The list of the ingredients used-
- 1 tomato
- Honey-1 tablespoon
- Cucumber paste-2 tablespoons
- Cut the tomato and make a juice out of it. Similarly, make a paste out of cucumber.
- Take a bowl and add tomato juice, cucumber paste and one tablespoon of honey and mix it well.
- Apply the face mask evenly on your face.
- Wait for at least 15 to 20 minutes till the mask sits on your face.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
You can experience a supple and a moisturized skin.
List of DIY cucumber face packs
- Milk-1/4th cup
- Honey-1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar-1 tablespoon
How to make it?
- Peel the cucumber and blend it into a puree.
- Make use of another bowl and blend honey, brown sugar and milk and add the pureed cucumber and mix it well.
- Spread the mask all over your face and neck and wait for 15 to 20 minutes to let the pack dry.
- Rinse it with cold water.
This cucumber face pack is ideal for the summer time, making your face feel fresh and revived.
What are the ingredients-
- Aloe Vera- 2tablespoon
The process of making-
- Peel the cucumber and make a puree.
- Add one tablespoon of Aloe Vera and mix the pack well.
- Apply the paste all over your face and wait for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with normal water.
- If Aloe Vera is not available, you can substitute it with honey.
No more investing in the chemical products
Both cucumber and tomato are easily available in the market and are not that expensive as well. Making the DIY face packs out of these two simple ingredients can save you a lot of money as you don’t have to depend on the cosmetic products anymore for the glowing and radiant skin. Ditch the chemical products and using your own DIY cucumber and tomato face masks and enjoy the clear and flawless skin for years to come.